Simple PHP Content Management.
Overview - Client needs a simple content management script that enables them to login to an administrative area and modify text on various pages of the website.
1. secure admin area using browser sessions and 30 minute time outs.
2. link menu to select which page the user will edit (fixed number of pages and files names will be provided – estimated at 4-6 pages).
3. for each corresponding page there will be form fields corresponding to <h1>headings, <p>associated paragraphs and an limited sized image (radio button to enable or disable image). These are called 'content groups'.
4. user can create/ delete individual content groups on control screen.
5. Within a content group user can add/ delete paragraphs and sub <h2>headings.
6. all content data is stored in MYSQL database to be edited.
7. Content groups will be displayed on webpages appearing as regular HTML pages.
PROGRAMMING must be PHP with MYSQL database. Work shall be plain-Jane with no CSS or formatting of any kind; basic HTML tags only. (formatting will be added later).
FLEXIBILITY: developer agrees to be flexible within the requirements noted and further agrees that the requirements noted above reasonably cover the necessary tasks. If additional minor tasks or prerequisite tasks are required and are not mentioned here, developer will agree to complete those tasks without additional cost. If additional requirements/ tasks are demanded by the developer, the buyer may choose to pay additional charges at buyer's sole discretion. Buyer may cancel project without liability at anytime if additional charges are demanded by the developer, or minor modifications are refused by same. If buyer requests additional major requirements, reasonable compensation will be added to the cost.
SUPPORT/ BUGS: Developer agrees to make sure script is working smoothly without bugs. All bugs reported within first 30 days after delivery will be fixed without additional cost.
BUDGET LIMIT: $125 max-- strict.
TIME SCHEDULE: ASAP!!!!! Must be completed within 5 calendar days from wining bid.
PAYMENT: payment will be held is escrow until work is completed, approved and delivered.
Any questions, let me know before bidding.