I am looking for a candidate that will help produce higher level system descriptions for a few system prototypes I am creating. ? These system prototypes are for servers and multifunctional firewalls similar to Untangle.
This is just for a detailed description of how these servers will be setup with corresponding clients.
After submitting a bid or comment, I will send a longer description and we can go over the requirement. ? In total, I would estimate about 15 pages of information will be needed. ? These do not need to be formal, mainly informational.
The description will include:
* Which Linux OS is recommended
* What specific packages and software will be needed to achieve the requirement.
* How these packages will need to be configured to achieve the requirement
* What software will have to be programmed and recommend specifics along with broad price range estimates. ? (Similar to what would be needed in a request for proposal)
* Recommendations of alternative ways to implement solution.
* Hardware options for system (Different hardware options, different prices)
* Diagrams including brief description on how items will work