game must be made android studio.
1. (0.5) The game runs only in landscape mode and visual adapts according to
Apparatus resolution (i.e., the game displays the same amount of information in
screen, regardless of the resolution). The graphic part is the developer's discretion.
2. (0.5) Once the game is opened for the first time (ie, the game was not running on
background), you must show the name of the game, developer's name and the message
"Touch the screen to start." Touching anywhere on the screen, you must go to the
3. (0.5) The gameplay screen is composed of two layers: a bottom layer
(Background) and a layer where the character and the obstacles appear
(Foreground). To match made in Unity: the character should be animated. In addition to these
layers, the game should display the current score of the player and the high-score game.
4. (0.5) Apply the concept of parallax in the layers.
5. (0.5) The whole scenario moves automatically from right to left. O
character is fixed in the first third of the screen.
6. (1.5) Following the style of runner games, the scenario is randomly generated during
7. (0.5) The game should have 3 different obstacles, one of which may appear in
same height of the character (the player must jump the obstacle), at head height
character (the player must squat) or above the character (the player does not
8. (0.5) The obstacle that appears in 3 different positions has a 30% chance of
appear every new region of the setting.
9. (0.5) There are two actions for the character: by touching the top of the screen,
character must jump. The character must hunker down while the finger of the player
is touching the bottom of the screen. To consider the top and bottom of
screen, the screen also divided on the vertical axis.
10. (0.5) While the match is in progress and the character is running, the player
gain 1 every half second.
11. (0.5) When the character collides with an obstacle, the game ends (game over).
12. (0.5) In the game over screen, the game should display the high-score game, the score
current match and the message "Touch the screen to play again." Touching
anywhere on the screen, the game starts a new game.
13. (0.5) If the match score is greater than the current high-score, this should be
new high-score game. The high-score changes only when the game ends (ie not
changes if the game is closed by the player or system).
14. (0.5) The game of high-score is persistent, that is, if the game is closed and the other open
Instead, the high-score is maintained.
15. (1.0) When the game is interrupted by the player or by the system, the game should pause and
show only the message "Touch the screen to continue" on the screen. Touching
anywhere on the screen, the game comes down to departure.
16. (0.5) The game must have at least two sound effects: one for Leap
character and the other for the collision between character and obstacle.
17. (0.5) Set the package name must be with. <Your full name without spaces and without